Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ok, how did we get the new age birds flying format on this blog and more importantly, how do we loose it for one better suited to a cranky first time blogger?  Midway through my last blog I realized I had leaned on the "insert" button and just spent a maddening half hour trying to edit my post without wiping out the whole paragraph.  Also, Prof exactly what does it mean that the blog has been previewed?  Should I be flattered or insulted by the number?  Is there a way to invite others to view or comment on the blog?  Should this conversation between us have a name or a description? Why am I only 40% finished on the profile?   Finally, with the first name of Ruby why is the little cartoon that pops up a guy and how can I change that?

No comments:

Post a Comment