Sunday, January 6, 2013

I was trying to update my profile and I must have clicked on something that released the post to all the blogging world because suddenly I saw my blog in a drop down next to Justin Bieber (something I never thought I would say.)  Is it possible if you have more than one blog on the administrator page to only release the blog you want public?  For instance, I am still getting instructions from you Prof so I am not sure I want this blog to be published.  The other blog I have Diary of a Mad Divorce Eh? I might want to publish and get comments...not sure yet...can you give me some advice? Also, I have no followers except a few viruses...how do I get others to read my blog and offer their comments? I tried to set up a friends or family page but no luck there either...what do I do first?

No comments:

Post a Comment